Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
20. October 2018 08:22:16

Login with username, password and session length

Recent

Author Topic: We started a new big game project ;)  (Read 1103 times)

Offline Thorium

• SacredVault Team
We started a new big game project ;)
« on: 19. April 2018 21:56:36 »
Hey guys,

we have started a new big game project. When i say we, i mean CatBit Software (my company) and some people we cooperate with.

I don't want to tell you just now what the game is exactly about, but I am pretty sure quite some people could be interested. ;)

We will tell you everything about the game as soon as we have a prototype ready, which will take a few month. Currently the concept is in the works and programing of the prototype has started.

I do the coding of the prototype. Aarne Jungerberg (Sacred lead game designer) is creating the concept and will do level design. Cords-Illustration is doing the graphics for the prototype and we have a new team member, which is a book author. She will write the story, don't want to drop her name just yet, because it's all very fresh and not all details of our cooperation are worked out. But she did gave me a yes. :)

Follow us on Twitter. We will regularly tweet how the project is progressing and will drop hints about the genre, world and story.

If you want to chat with us directly, join our Discord. We are also looking for people who want to join our team and would want to work on a long term game project with us. If you are interested join the Discord and get in touch with us. We would gladly accept people from the Sacred modding scene and old SacredVault members into our team!

You can also follow my personal Twitter, if you want. But all project relevant news will be on our official team Twitter.

Would love to see some of you guys following us. This will either be our biggest hit or the hardest fail we ever had.

Offline HJerk28c

Re: We started a new big game project ;)
« Reply #1 on: 20. April 2018 19:32:33 »
Does this apply to Sacred? :)

Offline Thorium

• SacredVault Team
« Reply #2 on: 21. April 2018 09:19:20 »
Does this apply to Sacred? :)
I don't want to say to much right now, because we are in a very early stage of the project and i don't want to make big promises. But it's a dream project for the team. ;)

Offline Aarne Jungerberg

« Reply #3 on: 22. April 2018 21:31:14 »
 :sword_shield:

Offline Thorium

• SacredVault Team
« Reply #4 on: 26. April 2018 11:22:31 »
If you want to know more, just follow us on twitter, we are dropping quite some hints.

Offline Thorium

• SacredVault Team
« Reply #5 on: 28. June 2018 08:50:56 »
We got the first public video about the project out.
It shows and explains how item generation works in LifeLeech. It's pretty technical and kind of dry, but if you are interested how things like that work in our project, take a look.

https://youtu.be/Rc4G4FiXluQ